From CCRMA Wiki
stuff for winter
One Stone Flow
Drone + Network
- (luke + rob)
- if low pitch, route to machine with subwoofer
server working with midi keyboard routing note events to 2 slork-stations
- need to test with multiple machines and disklavier
- How to run the drone client:
- Run syncDronePublic.ck, then syncDroneClient.ck
- How to play the drone instrument:
- Your drone instrument will play up to three different notes, who get their pitch from the piano.
- the "- +" (throttle?) paddle controls the overall volume.
- You can control the sound of each note with the joystick. Pressing button 3 cycles through the voices.
- The joystick controls the drone in the following ways:
- Up: raises the pitch of the slave oscillator
- Down: slightly detunes the bass oscillator
- Left-Right: lowers or raises the filter cutoff
- Twist Right: speeds of the LFO
- You must press the trigger for the joystick to affect the sound. This allows you to leave a parameter at a certain value.
- pressing button 11 (to the bottom left of the joystick) kills all notes.
- organize what we need
- edit sounds
- (mike + mpb)
- intelligible speech == default
- easy navigation of parameters
- make chuck crash less (chuck command line)
- make it sound good
- instrument (for command line)
- organize files
- uploading and distribution files (svn + disk)